Monday, May 24, 2010

You’re even beautiful than my mumma’s Fairytale.



There in that purple sky the angel lives,
So vivid and dazzling that even the stars glow with the light she gives.

You are the princess of the castle I make in the air,
Ubiquitous you are, here there everywhere.

No more dreaming of u,
As it leaves me crying throughout the noon.
Coz in the dawn,
You leave me and vamoose with the moon.

The big black eyes,
Outlined in kohl looks through eyes into my soul.
My heart bruised,
When the first time on your lips I saw that mole.

“Stop musing too much about me” you often say,
But when those tears roll down your cheeks, I can’t just pray.

I know you ain’t here with me,
Still together we amble up hill and down dale.
Now see what I realized when I sketched you last time,
That you’re even beautiful than my mama’s fairytale..

P.S. THE SKETCH IS MADE BY THE WRITER HIMSELF :)

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous...!!!
    the lines, the sketch and the GIRL..!
    ♥ them all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i know all of them are :) , and u too for having a patience to read it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey .... Didn't know , you were such a deep thinker and could pen down such wonderful poetry !!!! Way to go :-)

    Anuradha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks anu :) , even i didn't know about it untill i wrote the 1st line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love the lines the sketch and the girl!! awe-amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete