Monday, May 24, 2010

Pehla nasha (My first school crush)


Time, date & location:
10:30 am,14/10/2002,class 10 b….
Scene1 :I am standing on bench, social science class going on,
Mr. Gorbode (s.s. teacher) dealing with me….
Sir: Tell me Abhishek does ur father works in bank?
Me (bit hesitatingly): No sir he’s in Army, fighting on border(said loud and proudly)
Suresh (shouting from the last bench): No sir, he is lying sir!!!....his father works in bank.
Bastard…..that was Suresh my “bestest” enemy in class whom I tried killing 3 times but damn!!!! He escaped….
Sir: yes I knew!!!.....i knew that!!!! My theory can never go wrong (almost feeling like einstien)….
Me: but sir Rahul’s (class topper) father also works in bank.
Sir: Shut up!!! U spoilt brat, don’t compare urself with Rahul….now watch how he answers my every question…
Now some nerdy question-answer sessions was goin on between rahul and sir…me hardly interested was staring out side…

( Entry of heroine)…

What I saw was unbelievable…..a new face….5 4’, fairy white…..staring at me and giggling (then I realized I was standing on bench)
I Gave her a embarrassed smile….
Thud!!!!!........suddenly a chalk struck my face (later rahul told me it was chalk no. 10)…
Sir: u r such a shameless boy…y r u staring outside????
Me: sir actually I am the SUPERMAN,I have to save the world…..saying that I ran out of the class….
Perhaps knowing about the girl was more important…
Gobardhan(of A section) told me that the new girl was Aisha, Princi’s daughter, she is a new admission in their section
and she’s proposed him for a date(pheku saala!!!!)
She being prici’s daughter made it much simpler for me….as Mr.Gorbode had already fixed my appointment with princi
the same day in the afternoon…


Time 2:30 pm, same day, princi’s office…

Gorbode 2 princi: sir he’s the most spoilt brat of my class,
do punish him severely.. And he left farting….he had this bad habit of loudly farting publicly…n that’s how he got his nick name “FARTING BUDDHA”…
Princi: Do u have any explanation Mr. Abhishek..????
Me: Sir did ur daughter left her last school and got admission in ours???
Princi(puzzled): wat???
Me: sir being student of your school Its my foremost duty to guide your daughter…
Sir I can arrange her rahul’s notes…as he doesn’t talk with girls I have to be the medium(feeling like honoured soldier)
Princi: Shut up…I haven’t seen a shameless boy like u…call your father tomorrow.
Me: Sir he can’t come as he’s a soldier and he’s fighting on border (again saying proudly)
Princi: Mr. Abhishek you are restricted for 1month…now u can leave.
Just as I was leaving….
Me: sir can I ask u one last thing??
Princi(eagerly expecting my apologies)….: wat??
Me: sir I am good at t.v. repairing…Infact we never call mechanic at home….so in any case your t.v. goes wrong…
Don’t hesitate to call me sir….free service sir (just another hope to see his daughter)
Prince: just get the hell out of here.
Ok now when I joined school after 1 month I realized
Aisha was Rahul’s gf…gorbode sir had got piles so he was no longer coming school…..
And finally suresh died of cow bite….
Alas……..ended badly……but that was how my first School crush : ) ( :

2 comments:

  1. sahu.. start a book man..!! loveeeeeeeeed it...!!! sooo loved it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna be my co-author?? alone i'm too lazy to complete a whole book hehe!

    ReplyDelete