Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Brunch!

So the day actually started at 11 am for me, grabbed my roomie's i-pod and put some random songs,
To make the situation worse the first song that played was Yellow(by coldplay), i waited it to finish. Then took the news paper, read it back to back and saw the time, it was 11:30. Damn the time was moving pretty slow. So i grabbed my lazy arse now, went to bedroom and woke up everyone.
Now suddenly Satyarth(one of my roomie) suggested a plan. The plan was to cook Chicken.
This was a good idea!
So we started from home to bring chicken and other stuffs that was required.
I dared not to enter the Chicken Shop as it would surely make me leave non-veg again for days.
Then we went to a Super Market to buy some Masalas!
There i saw these marshmallows and that reminded me of something, actually someone. So i took my phone and grabbed all my guts and texted.
And then the worst part happened, waiting, waiting for the reply.
After turning gloomy i came home.
Trying to divert my attention i opened the system, went to tools, clicked "show hidden folder". But somehow it didn't work too..
So i went straight to kitchen and saw that the chicken was already prepared.
And after literally devouring it and passing chains of Burrps i thought of updating something out here in blog. So sum total it wasn't really a bad sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment