Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And the scream was whisper to you



Intentional resentments and lovely blames is what I cherish now,
Exhausted glances turned the rainbow dark, but I crawled.


Pathless boat tearing apart the colossal tides, such a beautiful irony it is,
I will crash someday with an island, warmed with your memories.


A homeless Lama looking for Nirvana was born.
Slipped from the canyon, his fancies tottered.
Love was Nirvana and I was the Lama.


Neither the sun shone again nor my house got painted,
Guitar never felt the fingers, Records never got played…


I tried, I cried… I ran, I screamed.
Maybe my memories were ample and yours were few
This might explain why the scream was whisper to you…..

1 comment:

  1. Why and How are you this awesome-sauce-Awesome Abhishek Sahu! this is the 10th time I read it! and am in love with it! you rock as I say always! keep writing love! :D

    ReplyDelete